Friday, September 6, 2013

Keep Calm and . . . no, screw that, panic and freak out!

Dance class FINALLY starts again for me a week from tomorrow. Have I practiced at all? No. Have I drilled. Nein! Have I even gone over my steps in my head. Niet! Have I spent countless hours looking at pictures of dance dresses in hopes of being encouraged to dance. Sure. Has it actually motivated me. Nope.

And now that I have seven days to worry about my TC wanting to flay me alive for going two and a half months without so much as doing an over-two-three what is my game plan? I don't know - I don't have one. I am pretending I am both Irish AND southern, and pulling a Scarlet O'Hara - I'll worry about that tomorrow.

Stay tuned . . .  the panic is only going to get worse . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment